Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1 Week, 3 Guys, Unlimited Possibilities

Taylor, Andrew and I are bachelors for a week as Janna, Abby and Caden are in Utah for Katie's wedding. So this week we are going to try our best to document in the blog how it goes at home while they are away. So far they have been gone a total of 24 hours. We miss them already.
I worked yesterday so Taylor and Andrew had free reign. I was at work about an hour and a half when they came in to visit me (I work a half mile from home). We chatted about how things were going and they bought soda out of the vending machine. I could tell they were already relishing their freedom. They only stayed a few minutes then they were off. When I got home for lunch they had straightened the living room and were practicing the piano. Janna would be proud.
The afternoon went much the same and included the boys taking a little while to write reports. Taylor did a report on Florida snakes and Andrew on Florida birds, they chose the topics (I can't wait for tomorrow's reports, sea turtles and beavers). Then they watched their favorite show, Merlin. Here's what I saw when I got home:

The Appel's (senior missionary couple) then brought us dinner, it was fabulous!!!!


For Family Night the boys and talked about working hard so we could spend more time during the week playing. So, we tidied up a bit, folded some clothes and exercised. Here are pics to prove we tidied up (except we didn't actually vacuum, it is in the picture for decoration purposes only).





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! We miss you too!
Love,
Mom, Caden, and Abby

Tonya H. said...

A big pat on the back to you and your efforts. You did GREAT!

by the way, the vacuum was a nice touch!

The Shirleys said...

I love the documentation of the clean house. You didn't think Janna would believe it unless you took a picture? :)

Do you sublet Taylor and Andrew out?